Virtual Sleep Coaching Sessions with Shelly
Is your baby having a difficult time sleeping? You’re not alone.
You’re facing one of the most difficult challenges that every parent experiences in their lifetime.
Do not fret. I am here to save you!
Learn how to maximize your and your baby's sleep using gentle, baby-led strategies.
Prenatal Infant Sleep class
Learn about infant brain development, how it relates to sleep, infant vs adult sleep cycles, caring for caregiver, the art of infant sleep, and when to ask for help.
- Infant sleep class downloads
- 6 months of access to the recorded content
Infant Sleep Private Coaching Session
- Virtual consult to discuss family sleep concerns and sleep goals
- Coaching assessment for caregivers
- Personalized sleep strategy packet with measurable goals for family
- Email support for 4 weeks after delivery of sleep plan
- Entrance into the Sleep Education with Shelly Taft Facebook group
$390 ($159 for each additional child)
Prenatal Package: “What, Were You Sleeping?”
- Prenatal Infant Sleep Education Class - 6 months of access
- Virtual Infant Sleep Private Coaching Session within 4 weeks of baby's birth
$439 ($150 for each additional child)
Hi,I'm Shelly Taft
In addition to being a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Doula, and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), I am certified as an Infant Sleep Educator from BeboMia and specialize in gentle sleep coaching.
When working with a family on sleep coaching, my goal is to assist the family with striking the just-right balance between getting more sleep while respecting a baby’s need for closeness and nighttime parenting. Taking a compassionate approach is at the heart of what I do, meeting you where you are and guiding you to a goal that addresses your and your baby’s needs.
When I am not assisting families 1:1, you can find me teaching childbirth, breastfeeding, and TummyTime! classes at various hospitals and sites in the Worcester County area. Outside of providing families with judgement-free support, I love crossfit training, concurring obstacle course races, buying books I will never read, and knitting. I look forward to being a part of your journey to more restful nights!